1. What data do we collect?
- Depending on the circumstances, the Company may collect personal information when you register for a service or book a trip with us, including some or all of the following; email, name, address, telephone number, credit card billing details including expiry dates, and passport details.
- When you are travelling with us, we may take video and images of you that may be used in brochures, in our advertising, and on our website. All participants of Exoasia Travel trips authorise Exoasia Travel to use his/her image (such as photograph, videotape, film or pictorial representation or recorded voice). If you do not wish for this to happen please notify Exoasia Travel in writing at [email protected]
2. How the data is used?
- The company may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- The company may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your postal address.
- The company may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the company's services.
3. Transaction Security
All transactions occur through our Secure Server. That means that we use encryption to secure information sent from your computer to our servers. In addtition, credit card numbers and other sensitive information is encrypted in our database(s) to provide a second layer of security for your private information.